Saturday, March 5, 2022

Quiz for Lessons 386 - 390 - Mechanics - Punctuation - Colons

View quiz on Daily Grammar

Instructions: Place colons where needed.

1. That statement can be found in Volume I pages 98-100 of The Raven The Life of Sam Houston.

2. Dear Harmon's

3. I like what it says in James 520.

4. Dear Sirs

5. I will be here at 1200 P.M. for my money.

6. I enjoyed reading The Army of the Potomac A Stillness at Appomattox by Bruce Catton.

7. I couldn't find it in Volume IX pages 3-6.

8. Thanksgiving dinner will be at our place at 230 P.M.

9. A good college text was The American Constitution Its Origins and Development.

10. Revelation 62-8 talks about the four horsemen of the apocalypse.


--For answers scroll down.











Answers:

1. That statement can be found in Volume I: pages 98-100 of The Raven: The Life of Sam Houston.

2. Dear Harmon's:

3. I like what it says in James 5:20.

4. Dear Sirs:

5. I will be here at 12:00 P.M. for my money.

6. I enjoyed reading The Army of the Potomac: A Stillness at Appomattox by Bruce Catton.

7. I couldn't find it in Volume IX: pages 3-6.

8. Thanksgiving dinner will be at our place at 2:30 P.M.

9. A good college text was The American Constitution: Its Origins and Development.

10. Revelation 6:2-8 talks about the four horsemen of the apocalypse.



For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a workbook format.

No comments:

Post a Comment