Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Lesson 302 - Mechanics - Capitalization

View lesson on Daily Grammar

Capitalize the word I, either alone or in a contraction. 
 
Examples: 
Do I get to go? 
I said that I'm here.

Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.

1. i must ask my mother.

2. you and i get to see the movie.

3. Try it as i've done.

4. Yesterday i'd have sent it.

5. i'll be there soon.


--For answers scroll down.











Answers:

1. I must ask my mother.

2. You and I get to see the movie.

3. Try it as I've done.

4. Yesterday I'd have sent it.

5. I'll be there soon.



For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a workbook format.

No comments:

Post a Comment