Saturday, October 29, 2022

Quiz for Lessons 41-45 - Parts of Speech - Adjectives

View quiz on Daily Grammar

Instructions: Choose the correct answer in these sentences.

1. Mr. Smith is (a husband and father, a husband and a father).

2. (An, A) orange is sweeter than (an, a) pear.

3. May I go to the movie with (them, those) boys?

4. I would avoid (this, these) kinds of back operations.

5. (That, those) sorts of plants are poisonous.

6. May I go help (those, these, them)?

7. James wants (a watch and a camera, a watch and camera).

8. (A, An) answer is what I need now.


--For answers scroll down.











Answers:

1. Mr. Smith is a husband and father.

2. An orange is sweeter than a pear.

3. May I go to the movie with those boys?

4. I would avoid these kinds of back operations.

5. Those sorts of plants are poisonous.

6. May I go help them?

7. James wants a watch and a camera.

8. An answer is what I need now.


For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a workbook format.

No comments:

Post a Comment