Monday, January 10, 2022

Lesson 351 - Mechanics - Punctuation - Commas

View lesson on Daily Grammar

Use a comma to separate introductory words yes and no and mild interjections from the sentence that follows them.

Examples: 
Oh, I heard that before. 
Yes, I will be here.

Instructions: Place commas where they are needed.

1. Yes you may leave the room.

2. Of course I won't change my plans.

3. Oh you want to try my patience more.

4. No I didn't see you there.

5. Wow you think that is great.


--For answers scroll down.











Answers:

1. Yes, you may leave the room.

2. Of course, I won't change my plans.

3. Oh, you want to try my patience more.

4. No, I didn't see you there.

5. Wow, you think that is great.



For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a workbook format.

No comments:

Post a Comment