Thursday, March 21, 2024

Lesson 319 - Mechanics - Capitalization

View lesson on Daily Grammar

Capitalize only school subjects that (a) come from the name of a country or a language, and (b) are actual titles of the course. 
 
Examples: 
French, English literature, typing, Typing II, history

Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.

1. I used to teach latin, history, and english.

2. In college I took algebra i and american history.

3. Mary loved her time in journalism and russian.

4. The hardest classes were geometry ii, psychology, and greek.

5. I didn't like chinese history or economics.


--For answers scroll down.











Answers:

1. I used to teach Latin, history, and English.

2. In college I took Algebra I and American history.

3. Mary loved her time in journalism and Russian.

4. The hardest classes were Geometry II, psychology, and Greek.

5. I didn't like Chinese history or economics.



For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a workbook format.

No comments:

Post a Comment