Friday, May 27, 2022

Lesson 435 - Mechanics - Punctuation - Parentheses

View lesson on Daily Grammar

Use parentheses to indicate alternative terms (as in form letters). 
 
Example: 
You may study any lesson(s) on our site.

Instructions: Use parentheses to indicate alternative terms in these sentences.

1. Please indicate the lecture that you want to attend.

2. I would like to know the city where your firm is located.

3. I can't tell you my favorite book from that list.

4. Be sure to indicate the nation that you want to visit.

5. I don’t need your silly look any more today.


--For answers scroll down.











Answers:

1. Please indicate the lecture(s) that you want to attend.

2. I would like to know the city (cities) where your firm is located.

3. I can't tell you my favorite book(s) from that list.

4. Be sure to indicate the nation(s) that you want to visit.

5. I don’t need your silly look(s) any more today.



For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a workbook format.

No comments:

Post a Comment