Adverbs may be compound. Example: He speaks rapidly and well.
Instructions: Find the adverbs in these sentences.
1. We shouldn't decide this very important decision quickly or foolishly.
2. Suddenly and quietly the boys slipped from the room.
3. The girls did the dishes laughingly and happily together.
4. Marilyn types rapidly and accurately.
5. Either today or tomorrow we will go to the zoo.
--For answers scroll down.
1. n't, very, quickly, foolishly
2. suddenly, quietly
3. laughingly, happily, together
4. rapidly, accurately
5. today, tomorrow