Many two-syllable adjectives and almost all adjectives with three or more syllables use more or most to form the comparative and superlative forms. Examples: honest, more honest, most honest; careful, more careful, most careful.
Instructions: Write the comparative and superlative forms for these words.
--For answers scroll down.
1. interesting, more interesting, most interesting
2. critical, more critical, most critical
3. splendid, more splendid, most splendid
4. delicious, more delicious, most delicious
5. outstanding, more outstanding, most outstanding