Use commas to separate parts of geographical places. Example: Have you visited St. Louis, Missouri?
Instructions: Place commas where they are needed.
1. A neat place we visited was Custer Wyoming.
2. In Cody Wyoming there is an interesting museum.
3. I enjoyed the zoo in San Diego California.
4. We saw many bears in Waterton Alberta Canada.
5. The Black Hills are in South Dakota.
--For answers scroll down.
1. Custer, Wyoming
2. Cody, Wyoming
3. San Diego, California
4. Waterton, Alberta, Canada
5. no commas needed